The business lawyers at Manfred Sternberg & Associates, provide experienced counsel to aspiring business owners in Texas. The firm guides clients through all components of business formation from planning stages t a rough selection of entity type and completing all necessary startup documents.
Discuss your business goals and objectives with an experienced Houston business formation lawyer at Manfred Sternberg & Associates. For more than 30 years, our lawyers have successfully helped clients achieve their strategic business goals.
Experienced Houston and River Oaks Startup Lawyers
Using his vast knowledge of the law as well as his experience as an attorney, business owner and operator, business lawyer Manfred Sternberg is equipped to provide comprehensive business planning and startup advice that is tailored to the individual needs and objectives of each client.
The firm’s lawyers first listen to clients discuss their business objectives and goals, preferences over entity type and tax treatment and many other factors relevant to their specific business. They provide knowledgeable counsel to help clients understand their options and skillfully advise them through the entire process of forming their businesses, including:
Entity selection: Explain the benefits and risks of different tax structures, such as:
- C corporations
- S corporations
- Professional corporations (PC)
- Limited liability companies (LLC)
- Limited liability partnerships (LLP)
- Limited partnerships (LP)
- Family limited partnerships (FLP)
- Joint ventures
- Merger and acquisitions
- Business succession
- Sole proprietorships
- Business documents and contracts: Draft and file operating agreements, articles of incorporation, partnership agreements, bylaws, executive employee contracts and various other agreements.
- Ongoing business counsel: Ensure companies maintain compliance with the law by keeping resolutions and minutes current, drafting and reviewing business contracts, advising clients through business transactions, addressing and resolving legal concerns as they arise and other ongoing outside general counsel.